“Building a sustainable future by enabling our customers to have a positive and better impact on well-being, communities and the planet we live in, through all that we do.“
Focusing on what guides our actions
We consistently incorporate social and environmental impact into decision-making because we consider it important to the success and profitability of our business.
By who we partner with, which clients we take on, repercussions on materials and energy use. (Value Chain Policy)
Value is what matters
Purpose and outcomes over inputs and outputs. Working together day in and day out is where the value lies in order to produce a working product that people actually want.
- Engagements are crafted with attention on results of achieving collective goals. Responding to change over following a plan.
- Vision first approach for: Clarity, Alignment & Collaboration. Transforming meetings to concrete deliverables to move us forward.
Diversity enrich Value
Encourage and enable diverse teams with a common goal, so that people can stimulate and learn from each other, with a varied and rich background, training, skills. We must make a conscious effort to amplify and build upon each other’s ideas.
- Working with global teams, right now embedded on extended workforce and internships.
- Get Agile Ltd is committed to build a workplace that reflects society.
Pledge today for Better tomorrow
A commitment to sustainable economic development for positive social impact and to reducing waste sent to landfills for positive environmental impact by products produce process and materials.
- Shift energy to renewables by switching suppliers to green energy in 2020.
- Book published digital and print-on-demand only, reducing landfill waste.
- Pledge 1% is a global movement that’s creating a new normal for companies of all sizes and stages to integrate giving back into their culture and values. At Get Agile Ltd we have pledge since 2018 on average 2.5% of employees expertise and time.
In addition to the health benefits, the fulfilling feeling of giving back and contributing to society is unparalleled. Beyond a sense of purpose.
“I want to leave my footprints on the sand of time” – Beyoncé Knowles