Author Speaker Inventor Freelance
Certified Scrum Professional CSP®-SM (Agile), Advanced & Scrum Master.
1:1 Communication Sciences — Double
Bachelor Degree, 2008
Protocol (Public, Private & Matters of the
State) — Specialisation, 2006
Transformation & Consulting
Branding & Identity
Implementation, Migration & Greenfield
Sales, Service, Communities, App,
Marketing, Pardot, Analytics
CRM, CMS, PMS, BI, ERP
Non-profit, IoT, Retail, Manufacturing,
Professional Services, Hospitality,
Tourism, Sales, Communication & Digital
English – Fluent
Spanish – Fluent
Catalan – Fluent
Italian – Basic
Salesforce Sharing & Visibility Designer
Einstein Analytics & Discovery Consultant
Community Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Pardot Consultant
Salesforce Pardot Specialist
Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
Marketing Cloud Social Specialist
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Platform App Builder
Certified Advanced Administrator
Salesforce Certified Administrator
SF Accredited Sales Professional
Empowering Agile mindset evolution (not revolution)
On a mission to help organisations to achieve an Agile mindset with the Scrum framework & Kanban elements and increase productivity, transparency and collaboration.
Drive & Focus: Agile, Salesforce, Business Transformation /
Change Management, CRM, Team Innovation and Projects Delivery.
About me: Learner, Input, Individualisation, Activator & Intellection. (Signature Themes from The Gallup Organization)
I’m an active collaborator of: ScrumAlliance.org,
AgileAlliance.org, Salesforce MVP, leading Trailblazer Community groups, listed on Answers Community leaders, Mentorship Central, named honorary secretary of building residents association and bringing the first Salesforce dreamin’ event to Spain as non-profit association dreamole.es.
Author of Becoming more Agile & Better Estimates:
What Do I Do
Agile for Salesforce
Team & Consultancy Program
- Agile and Enterprise Coach
- Acting Scrum Master
- 121 Coaching
- Demystifying Agile for Teams
- Solution Architect, Business Analysis and Technical Delivery
- Agile & Delivery Management.
- Strategy, Deployment & Extension.
- Delivery of Scope, Solution and Release of Implementations
- Sales, Service, Marketing, Community, Apps & Analytics
- Practice Build via Innovation, Trust & Wellness
- Salesforce Product Management
- Leading CRM support, business insight and analytics teams
- Assessment of teams and architecture structure to
increase effectiveness of operation and deliverables.
- New orgs implementation and adoption projects for sister
business and new corporates.
- Digital marketing implementation and roll-out across the